Skip to main content

Davon – locked gag



Poor Davon has good days and bad days, like every girl locked in steel. Of course, the very heavy collar does not help, but it is part of her Deal. And I love her in the heavy collar.
I also love chaining her to the wall when I don't need her to be my studio assistant, so she can sleep in her little room that I decorated in Asian style. She does not even have to sleep in her cage anymore, because some of you protested against this very vocally. I recently locked her in a chastity bra too, which (again) did not help her mood, and the 5 ball long plug is still inside her at all times. Too summarize: Davon had a lot of reasons to complain about her situation and that is what she did. All day. Every day. Non stop. Whining, begging, 'this is too heavy', 'this is too much', 'I don't like this'.
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I know her complaining isn't real. She just loves to nag me to the point I give in and remove some of the items. She will ! think she has won, her own little victory. But it doesn't work anymore, I know her now. But I had to stop the whining somehow. So I did what a lot of you had already suggested: I finally had to lock a ballgag into her mouth.
It had to be done. But don't think this stopped her complaining. She still made a lot of noise through the gag. The gag also made her drool uncontrollably, which would mean I had to come back often to give her breaks to replenish all the water that she was losing.
I think we have reached the ultimate point of her Chastity Deal. If this does not turn her around soon and make her more docile, I may have to end the Chastity Deal myself and send her home. The good days with Davon are so nice (she is lovely and very funny), but the bad days… my ears just can't take it anymore.
Seductive masseuse Charlotte Star fucks with a busty stripper - Charlotte Stokely, Samantha Hayes. Anal cowgirls Ashli Orion and Charlotte Vale takes BBC while ! father watches. Big tit brunette French Flight Attendant Luna ! Corazon - DigitalPlayground. None. Flight Attendants Sunny Lane Facialized With Cum on a Plane - Airplane - 2017.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps
Audio: 186kbps





File size: 826.7 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect bitch gangbanged

Studio: Trashy Pictures Video language: English Perfect blond bitch is getting gangbanged by multiple cocks as she is in love with so many cocks drilling her cunt inside out giving her the hottest of the pleasures of her life to the craziest sex experience of her life. All our bitch and we'll show you how to get her pregnant together. None. None. None. None. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 37:12 Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3827kbps Audio: 124kbps File size: 1.1 GB

Guys For Matures part 9

The next masterpiece from FerroNetwork - a site belongs to a niche of Mature and shows us sexual entertainments between Mature Ladies and Young Guys. Fans of stockings and stockings also will find here for themselves interesting. Full video: Ilman a very sexy hot arab guy get fucked by Sami a very huge cock by us. Heu guys!Don't wank my huge cock! I'm a straight guy fucked for the first time by frat friend at college. Tall and handsome dude receives his first blowjob from a guy in site of him ! BAIT BUS - Straight Stud Pounds A Cute Latino Boy Wakes Up To Gay Guy Offering Cash In Bathroom Stall POV. Heu guys!Don't wank my huge cock! I'm a straight guy with huge dick auditions for gay porn. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Total size: 666.9 MB in 3 files.

Webcam - Rossy and old dude

Release Year: 2021 Video language: English A young girl jerks off and sucks an old man's cock on a webcam. The old man is very pleased with his young partner. Flip Cup 2 Bareback Fuck - Reality Dudes - Selfie Dick - Trailer preview. None. None. None. None. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: flv Duration: 1:31:24 Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264) Audio: 3kbps File size: 641.4 MB